As the COVID-19 situation continues to impact people, businesses and communities everywhere, we think about everyone directly or indirectly affected by the virus. We also wanted to update you on our business operations and response to the situation.
Our store at 131 Balmain Road Leicharddt remains open with regular trading hours. We are still baking daily and delivering across Sydney.
- Our staff will be upholding the highest standards in relation to cleanliness and sanitisation.
- Our staff are thoroughly washing their hands at regular intervals with additional store cleaning.
- We encourage contactless payments if possible.
- We urge customers to not come into the store if they are feeling unwell or have any cold-like symptoms.
- Due to social distancing rules, we are only allowing one customer in the store at a time.
- Only disposable takeaway coffee cups provided by us will be used for the time being.
In order to mitigate the risk to our drivers and for our customers we've now moved to "Contactless Delivery". Instead of drivers requesting a signature from the recipient, they will simply ask for their name and relation (if applicable) and submit this into the system as a proof of delivery. A photo may be taken for proof of delivery.
Find us on Uber Eats
You can now find us in the Pickup section of your Uber Eats app. Search for The Cupcake Room and submit your order! We'll have everything prepped and ready for your arrival.
Take away from our store
Due to the announcement over the weekend that stores must only provide takeaway, we've removed our outdoor seating. Order online for pickup or delivery or contact us by phone on 02 9564 2642 to pre-order.
Our store will still be open for our customers to pop-in, but as notified above, we will restrict to one customer in the store at a time.